Dip. Arch, RIBA, RIAS, Chartered Architect
Founder of Visioning Spaces
Visioning Spaces manifests in a worldly sense through Harman Scott. He is clear that it is not his invention.
Harman is an architect based in Perth, Scotland, and says that his task in life is to enhance people’s lives. He feels that Visioning Space is an incredible way of doing this, and especially if it is built.
His career as an architect is in community projects, worship spaces, residential and commercial design, sustainable buildings and building conservation.
Tel: +44 7717 472062
Mirabelle Viviana Scott
Mirabelle Viviana is married to Harman. Through Harman, she has experienced the reality of Visioning Spaces, and shares this with others in guided visualisations, after which people are able to visit Visioning Spaces themselves.
Mirabelle has lived and worked across Europe and North America, and has an international understanding of the need for this project. Originally from Germany, she was trained as an educator and delights in creating safe spaces for people to flourish or heal. A compassionate and intuitive individual, she has a holistic understanding of what elements are needed for a happier, healthier self.
From a young age, she has intuitively been able to express in words the highest aspirations for humanity that many others find difficult to voice.
With Special Thanks to …
With Special Thanks to Family, friends and new friends in Europe, Canada and USA, who have generously given their support and advice to bring Visioning Spaces into a form that can be shared:
• Janet Macdonald, personal coach, Alyth, Scotland.
• Gordon Campbell, Host to Harman Scott in Toronto and mentor, Toronto, Ontario.
• Jessica Scott, Website Content, Manchester, England.
• Nicholas Scott, Photography (flower imagery used on the website)
• Olwynne Goodrich (easypeasyDigital), Website Design, Marlborough, England.
• Wayne Tierney (Wodehouse IT), IT Support, Manchester, England.
• Rev. Dr. John Joseph Mastandrea, Manor Road United Church, Toronto.
• Sid Ikeda, Project promoter, Toronto, Ontario.
• Rev. Wayne Walder, Neighbourhood Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Toronto.
• Robert Mertens, artist, Badger, California.
• Hannah de Roo, mentor, The Hague, Netherlands.
• Lucas Horton, 3D Cad model and mentor, Castleblayney, Ireland.
• Stefanie O’Donnell, poet, South Devon, England.
• Conrad Aldridge, Enterprise Consultant, West Yorkshire, England.
• Jinung Chung, Video Producer, Toronto.
• Carola Wannicke, Potsdam, Germany, helps with visits to Visioning Spaces.
• Christine Scheller, Potsdam, Germany, helps with visits to Visioning Spaces.
• Fenella Nkansah, Computer images, Manchester, Dundee, Scotland.
• Ann Miller, Moray, Scotland.
• The late Graham Innes and his wife Helen Warburton, ‘Let’s Network’ Scotland, Perth, Scotland, forum for the first presentation of ‘Visioning Space’ concept.
• Mathew Templar, Mark Maguire, Toronto.
• David Leslie, Executive Director of the Rothko Chapel, Houston, Texas.
• Rev. Dr. Karen Hamilton, General Secretary, The Canadian Council of Churches, Toronto.
• Rev. Malcolm Sinclair, United Metropolitan Church, Toronto.
• Andrea Chrisjohn, Board Designate, Toronto Council Fire Native Cultural Centre, Toronto.
• Zita Prashad, Manager, Multifaith Centre, University of Toronto.
• Members of Toronto Area Interfaith Council, met on 15 September, 2016.
• Deborah Longwell, Toronto.
• Tim Mcfarlane, Glass Structures Engineer, London, England.
• Delia Whitbread, Stained Glass Artist, Bristol, England.
• Rev. Rose Ann Vita, Promoter of World Centre for Interspirituality and Ecology, Toronto.
• Greg Pennoyer, Program Director, ‘Faith in Canada 150’, Hamilton, Ontario.
• Barbara Boraks, CEO of Christian Jewish Dialogue, and project manager for charitable projects.
• Fr. Damien McPherson, Franciscan friar, Director of Ecumenical and Interfaith Affairs for the Archdiocese of Toronto.
• Kathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario.
• Rob Oliphant, MP for Don Valley West, Ontario.
• Neil Coburn, Assistant Deputy Minister of Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.
• Lindsay Jones, Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.
• Eriks Eglite, General Manager, ‘Ontario Place’, Toronto.
• John Voorpostel, World Interfaith Harmony Week Toronto Steering Committee, and accountant.
• Anita Bromberg, Executive Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Toronto.
• Bill Petruck, President and CEO of Fundraiser ‘Funding Matters inc’.
• Paul McKenna, Interfaith Office, Scarboro Mission, Toronto.